This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These Terms govern your use of this Website; by using this Website, you accept these Terms in full. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms,you must not use this Website.
In these Terms, “we”/“us”/“our” means Cosmic Siddhas LLP, and “your”/“your”/“yours” mean you, .i.e. the user.
Please review these Terms carefully before using the Services because they affect your rights. By using any of the Services, you accept these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
2.RIGHT TO CHANGE:
We reserve the right to discontinue or change any service or feature on the Website at any time and without notice.
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Website any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous,deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions, or accounts of, sexual acts;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual orgroup of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person, business or entity, including theCompany and its employees and agents;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, orotherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage,disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of Website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user accounts,computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce the Terms.
You may not use the Website or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications(including but not limited to e-mails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate the sending, of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use the Website to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of the Website immediate and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to theWebsite violates these provisions. We may take any technical remedies to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
- We, our suppliers, and our users who lawfully post text, messages,information, software, images, audio and video, etc. ("Content") onthe Website own the property rights to that Content. The Content is protected by international treaties, and by copyright, trademark,patent, and trade secret laws and other proprietary rights. Forexample, we own a copyright in the selection, organization,arrangement, and enhancement of the Content, as well as in ouroriginal Content. The look and feel of our colour combinations,button shapes, and other graphical elements on the Website areour trademarks.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,look, appearance and graphics and its reproduction is prohibited.
6.LICENSE TO USE
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own theintellectual property rights in the Website and material on theWebsite. Subject to the license below, all these intellectualproperty rights are reserved. You may view, download for cachingpurposes only, and print pages from the Website for your ownpersonal use, subject to the restrictions set out below andelsewhere in these Terms.
- You must not:
- republish material from this Website (includingrepublication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploitmaterial on this Website for a commercial purpose; re-distribute material from this Website except for contentspecifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Where content is specifically made available forredistribution, it may only be redistributed within yourorganization; and/or
- Any such use of the Website and/or its material, otherwisewhich shall be opposed by us.
- On request of registration information from you to set up a useraccount, you must provide us with accurate and completeinformation and must update the information when it changes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your useraccount login names and passwords, and must not permit use ofyour account by anyone. You accept responsibility for all activities,charges, and damages that occur under your account, includingunauthorized use of your account. If you have reason to believethat someone is using your account without your permission, youshould contact us immediately. We are not responsible for any lossor damage resulting from unauthorized use.
- Sweepstakes, contests, offers, bonuses, gifts, prizes andpromotions on the Website may also have additional rules andeligibility requirements, such as certain age, amount of purchase,geographic area restrictions, etc. You are responsible forcomplying with these rules and requirements.
- We provide services which include astrology, numerology, vastu, astro-vastu consultation and any other healing modalities in-person/online through availing the E-Report ( as defined below) or otherwise.
- “E-Report” means an astro-vastu/numerology e-report provided byCosmic Siddhas LLP. The E-Report is subject to addition/deletion ofany provisions at the sole discretion of Cosmic Siddhas LLP.
- In return for the Transaction Fee payable by you (orby a third party on your behalf), we agree to provide the E-Report in accordance with the Terms set out below. Youagree to pay Fees for the E-Report as per the Terms (insituations where a third party pays the Fee, the third partycounts as an agent acting on behalf of you).
- The E-Report will be delivered only via e-mail. Nohard copies for the E-Report shall be dispatched, unlessadditionally charged for by us.
- The E-Report is valid for 3 (Three) months and will bedelivered within 15 (Fifteen) days.
- This E-Report is provided to the best of ourknowledge, past outcomes and is subject to the accuracy ofthe information provided by you.
- No warrantees and/or results are guaranteed basis the E-Report.
- The E-Report does not include any astrology/numerologypredictions, personal visits, etc. Any additionalservice/requirements shall be chargeable as per such feequoted by us once such requirement is communicated toCosmic Siddhas LLP.
8.INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
Cosmic Siddhas LLP is engaged as an independent contractor. Nothing herein will be deemed or construed to create an employer-employee, joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship between Cosmic Siddhas LLP and you for any purpose whatsoever.
- By paying the Fee to us and accepting to avail the Services, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old or your legal guardian has agreed on your behalf and with your consent in writing.
- You understand that your results are dependent on the accuracy of the information provided by you. You avail the Services with the full understanding that you are wholly responsible for creating your own results. You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Cosmic Siddhas LLP, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out ofacts or omissions by yourself or Cosmic Siddhas LLP as a result of the advice given by Cosmic Siddhas LLP during the course of the Services or otherwise resulting from the relationship contemplatedby these Terms.
- You understand and agree that the Services provided by Cosmic Siddhas LLP is not and is not to be construed as psychological counselling or any type of therapy nor will constitute financial, investment, legal, medical and/or other professional advice and that no professional relationship of any kind is created between you and Cosmic Siddhas LLP. You hereby agree that you will not make any financial, investment, legal, medical, and/or other decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the course of our Services.
- You understand that any information as conveyed through the Services is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical or health advice.
- You understand that such information is by no means complete or exhaustive, and that as a result, such information does not encompass all medical conditions, psychological disorders, health-related issues, or respective treatments. You understand that you should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of this information for your own situation or should you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.
- We may allow access to or advertise certain third-party product or service providers (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
- You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE NOT
LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MERCHANTS.
- Cosmic Siddhas LLP may assign tasks or exercises or solutions under the Services. There is no obligation on you to complete thesetasks or exercises or solutions, but not doing so may hamper your progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
- You confirm that you have provided accurate, current and completeinformation as may be required by Cosmic Siddhas LLP for availingthe Services. You futher agree to update all the details as required to keep it accurate, current and complete. You further agree that Cosmic Siddhas LLP may store and use your details (including payment card information) for use in maintaining your account.
- You agree that Cosmic Siddhas LLP reserves the right to change any particulars/provisions and/or substitute such particulars/detailsfor any other particulars/details at his/its sole discretion and that Cosmic Siddhas LLP is not liable to you in this regard. However, Cosmic Siddhas LLP shall notify you in writing of changes. You shall not be entitled to claim any refund for losses, costs, expenses,damages or liabilities which may be incurred or suffered by you as a result of such cancellation/amendment/changes.
- We shall endeavour to provide the services in accordance with these Terms.
- In the event that we fail to deliver the E-Report, as applicable, for any reason, we shall offer you a replacement E-Report and no additional Fee shall be payable by you.
- We acknowledge that anything you share with us is completely confidential unless agreed to by you to be disclosed by us in writing for specific purposes agreed upon. We undertake not to disclose any information you share with us in any way whatsoever (unless in the unlikely event we are required to do so by law).
- Cosmic Siddhas LLP will seek to enable you to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for you. You have the sole responsibility for any decisions you may make following the services of Cosmic Siddhas LLP. Cosmic Siddhas LLPaccepts no liability for your actions. Cosmic Siddhas LLP has no liability for any loss incurred by you, whether financial or otherwise, post availing of the Services or for any perceived failureby you, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- You shall:
- co-operate with us as reasonably necessary in order toenable us to conduct the Services;
- notify us of if you have any special requirements relating to the Services prior to us conducting the Services, which may be subject to additional charges, if any; and
- You understand that for our work to be effective it’s important for you to be honest, open and at ease.
12.OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content used in the E-Report and tools used for providing the Services may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your availing of the E-Report/Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Cosmic Siddhas LLP and/or the concerned parties.
- Cosmic Siddhas LLP owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or these Terms, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Cosmic Siddhas LLP and the copyright owner. Elements of the E-Report/tools used to provide the Services are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. You are permitted to print and use extracts from the E-Report for your own private use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics as provided are modified in any way;
- no graphics as provided are used separately from accompanying text; and
- any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Any transaction both effected and completed through the Website or otherwise will apply to such Terms. At this point, both parties are subject to the Terms
- Unless otherwise stated, all payments are quoted in Indian Rupees.You are responsible for paying all fees as well as all applicable taxes for services of the Website.
- Further, we are not responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any/transaction, exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your bank/s, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s. using third party banking/money exchange services.
- We reserve the right to cancel any subscription at Company’s sole discretion. However, we will ensure that any communication of cancellation of subscription, so cancelled, is intimated with inappropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time
The price of the services availed for purchase by the buyer shall on everytransaction of the buyer additionally include, if applicable, Goods andServices Tax (GST), the shipping charges, insurance charges and all othertaxes, duties, costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof and anyother amount charged by the Company.
15.CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- You can request for cancellation of a subscription and request for refund only via e-mail sent [email protected]. However, acceptance of cancellation/refund requests shall be at the Company’s discretion and dependent on the cancellation cut-off time and the subscription of the plan by You.
- Refund shall be granted only for those cancellation requests made within 24 hours from the time of processing of the Transaction.Taxes paid, if any, shall not be refundable.
- In event of any refunds, the refund shall be credited in the mode ofpayment used by You within 15 (Fifteen) working days of the request for cancellation and notification of such successful initiation either by telephone call or e-mail by the Company.
- We shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of any information, in case of any electronic device returned with such information.
16.WEBSITE SECURITY RULES:
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
- attempting to probe,scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing",
- ending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header
information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations ofsystem or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violationsand may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authoritiesin prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- This Website is designed for parties who can legally make binding contracts under applicable law. Therefore, minors are allowed to use, access, or register as a user on this Website with guardian orparental permission.
- You are also expected to follow all laws and regulations that maybe associated with any of the activities involved with the use of theWebsite. You are also expected to pay for any statutory fees orapplicable taxes that may be associated with the activities fromthis Website.
17.PUBLIC ACCESSIBLE CONTENT:
Certain areas of the Website may allow you to post content that can beaccessed and viewed by others, including the public in general. You may only post content to public areas on the Website that you created or thatyou have permission to post. You may not post content that violates theTerms. We do not claim ownership of any content that you may post.However, by submitting content to public areas of the Website, you grantus, our affiliates, and distributors the right to use, copy, display, perform,distribute, adapt and promote this content in any medium.
You agree that we are not liable for the content that is provided byothers. We have no duty to pre-screen content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right toremove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failureor delay in removing such material.
19.PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us to report thepossible copyright infringement.
Website may include links to third party websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links donot mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. Youacknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for anyContent or other materials on these third party sites. Any dealings thatyou have with advertisers found on Website are between you and theadvertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser. You may not create a
link to this Website from another Website or document without theCompany’s prior written consent.
21.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- We provide the Website “as is” and “as available.” We make no express warranties or guarantees about the Website. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers and affiliates disclaim implied warranties that the Website and all software, Content,services and products distributed through the Website are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
- Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
22.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of the Website. Our liability, or the liability of our affiliates and our suppliers for any and all claims relating to the use of the Website is limited to the amount of charges/fees, if any, paid by you to the Company for a specific service. We, our affiliates, and our suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising (in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence) out of or in connection with the Website, services provided by the logistics partner, services provided through the payment gateway on the Website or any other services of the Website arising from your use of, inability to use, or reliance upon Website. The Company, its associates, affiliates, service providers and technology partners make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided or on through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website or the Logistics partner will be error free and/or uninterrupted. The company provides no guarantee to its users in respect of the products sold on the Website. We assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you due to delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Website.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our affiliated companies, and our respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney's fees, and penalties imposed, if any, that arise from your use or misuse of the Website, breach of the Terms including rules and policies incorporated herein under any applicable law.
We make no representation that the Content on the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside India, and accessing it from territories where the Content is illegal and/or prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from a location outside India, you do so, on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Without prejudice to the Company’s other rights under the Terms, if you breach these Terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your Internet Protocol address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Further, it is clarified that unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This contract and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on Website constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of the Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Your right to use the Website automatically terminates if you violate these Terms or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with the Website. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Website, for any reason, with or without notice.
28.GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- These Terms and all claims arising from or related to your use of the Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Courts in Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
- We shall not be liable by reason of failure or delay in the performance of our obligations under the Terms if such failure or delay is caused by acts of God, war or any other cause beyond its control and without our fault or negligence provided.
- No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Website. If you want to delete your account on the Website, please use contact instructions posted on the Website at which you obtained the account.